Scandinavian Arms ADJT Valve
Scandinavian Arms ADJT Valve is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Scandinavian Arms Adjutant Side Bleed valve is SA’s flagship product for their Air Service porducts. It is a Swedish developed and made valve, reliable, compact and smooth to operate. Designed in accordance to the EN ISO 10297 standard.
This valve features two different gauges: the black dial is for tank pressure and the white dial for fill pressure. It features a burst disc for extra safety and has ergonomic hand wheels, a large main wheel and the smaller bleed wheel.
- Brass valve body – blackened.
- Aluminium hand wheel – black anodized.
- Two brass manometers with black plastic covers showing tank and fill pressure.
- Brass side wheel for bleeding hose pressure – blackened.
- Inox steel fill probe for QD hose.
- Certified burst disc made in Germany.
- M18x1,5 thread
What out customers say about our service:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.